Our Nursery Exists:
- To provide safe, secure, nurturing, clean, and efficient care for the children of those participating in the worship and teaching of Christ Presbyterian Church (CPC)
- To introduce basic concepts of God’s love to the children entrusted to the care of the Nursery
- To help fulfill the covenantal promise to come alongside parents as they nurture their children in the Lord
We would love for your child to join us for Nursery! Nursery is available during Morning Worship (9:30 – 11:00 AM) and Sunday School (11:00 AM – 12:00 PM) for infants up to 1 year old, and toddlers from 1-3 years old.
For more information or to receive our Nursery Handbook, please contact David Chambers, Director of Youth and Families.
Children’s Sunday School
Our Focus on Sunday School:
- To equip, teach, and disciple our covenant children by studying Scripture through age appropriate curriculum
- To help children grow in their knowledge and love for the Lord
- To fulfill the covenantal promise to come alongside parents as they nurture their children in the Lord
Children’s Sunday School meets at 11:00 AM and the groups are broken down as follows:
- 3 Year Olds
- 1st Grade – 3rd Grade
- 4th Grade – 6th Grade
We hope to have your children join us! If you have any questions, please reach out to David Chambers, Director of Youth and Families.