Our Nursery Exists:
- To provide safe, secure, nurturing, clean, and efficient care for the children of those participating in the worship and teaching of Christ Presbyterian Church (CPC)
- To introduce basic concepts of God’s love to the children entrusted to the care of the Nursery
- To help fulfill the covenantal promise to come alongside parents as they nurture their children in the Lord
We would love for your child to join us for Nursery! Nursery is available for infants from 3 months old up to 1 year old, and toddlers from 1-3 years old. To Preregister your infant or child for Nursery, please fill out this Registration Form and turn it in to the Church Office.
To safely watch the infants and toddlers in the church we are moving to an online check-in system through Ministry One (easyTithe+). This encrypted and secure app will allow us to store pertinent information for the safety of the children under our care including: any allergies, special instructions, and parent contact information. As we implement this new system, parents will need to create an account through Ministry One (easyTithe+) and we will set you up!
Children’s Sunday School
Our Focus on Sunday School:
- To equip, teach, and disciple our covenant children by studying Scripture through age appropriate curriculum
- To help children grow in their knowledge and love for the Lord
- To fulfill the covenantal promise to come alongside parents as they nurture their children in the Lord
Children’s Sunday School meets at 10:00 AM by age groups:
- 3 Year Olds
- 1st Grade – 3rd Grade
- 4th Grade – 6th Grade
For more information regarding Special Announcements and Events for Children, please check our Events Page.
We hope to have your children join us! If you have any questions, please reach out to David Chambers, Director of Youth and Families.