Our Nursery Exists:
- To provide safe, secure, nurturing, clean, and efficient care for the children of those participating in the worship and teaching of Christ Presbyterian Church (CPC)
- To introduce basic concepts of God’s love to the children entrusted to the care of the Nursery
- To help fulfill the covenantal promise to come alongside parents as they nurture their children in the Lord
We would love for your child to join us for Nursery! Nursery is available for infants from 3 months old up to 1 year old, and toddlers from 1-3 years old. To Preregister your infant or child for Nursery, please fill out this Registration Form and turn it in to the Church Office.
Children’s Sunday School
Our Focus on Sunday School:
- To equip, teach, and disciple our covenant children by studying Scripture through age appropriate curriculum
- To help children grow in their knowledge and love for the Lord
- To fulfill the covenantal promise to come alongside parents as they nurture their children in the Lord
Children’s Sunday School meets at 10:00 AM by age groups:
- 3 Year Olds
- 1st Grade – 3rd Grade
- 4th Grade – 5th Grade
Trailhead is our monthly children’s program where kids are taught the basics of the Christian faith and how to apply them! For an updated list of dates and times, reach out to David Chambers or check out the Children’s Ministry Table in the Church Foyer!
We hope to have your children join us! If you have any questions, please reach out to David Chambers, Director of Youth and Families.