Men’s & Women’s Ministries
CPC Small Groups for both Men & Women
In order for people to be assimilated into the church and to live a healthy life of a Christian, they need a place to give (ministry), and a place to receive (small groups). We believe excellent ministry occurs in small group settings, where genuine concern and opportunities for sharing, discussion, prayer, and discipleship are shared. Such moments happen through:
- Studies from a biblical perspective keep the focus of the group on true biblical fellowship.
- Intercession is important to our small groups. We pray for one another as well as for the church, its ministries, and our community.
- Fellowship is necessary for unity, vision, and sense of community to be sustained in our church. Small groups are a way for people to establish and build strong relationships.
- To remain healthy, our small groups focus on being outward-looking by reaching out to people in the church who are not involved, or people outside the church in need of the kind of ministry these groups may provide.
Our Small Groups meet twice a month. If you are interested in joining a Small Group, please contact the Group Leader for location and time.
MEN’S BREAKFAST STUDY meets on Saturday mornings. For more information, please check the Events page for current schedule and study.
WISEMEN’S LUNCHEON (Retired Men) occurs every first Tuesday of the month. Please reach out to the Church Office for more information regarding location.
The women’s ministry of Christ Presbyterian Church exists to unify women of the body in a knowledge of God through the gift of His Word, and to encourage one another as we serve in His love in our church, homes, and community.
We will work together to build up the body of Christ through our commitment to one another in…
- THE WORD – By the Spirit through the reading and trusting of His Word, we will rely on the Bible to guide us in truth to form our desires, decisions, and dreams. His Word is the foundation in which we gather together to encourage, empathize, train, rebuke, console, and celebrate.
- PRAYER – We have confidence in approaching God because He hears us! Together, individually, in times of great need or trouble, in times of celebration and rejoicing we will lift our voices and hearts to the Father!
- SERVICE – As our Savior took on the humble form of a servant, we too will look to the interests of others. Starting with confession, humility, and eager reliance on our Savior’s righteousness, we will look to aid in the needs of others within our church family. We will also constantly seek to have our eyes open to the physical and spiritual needs of those in our community who are lost and hurting and in need of Love. We will focus our efforts on both creative and ordinary ways to bring the lost into our fellowship of the Word and Worship.
Your CPC Women’s Ministry Team members with their focus area are…
- Chris Byrd – Discipleship
- Mindy Deckard – Outreach
- Lori Fowler – Coordinator
- Val Moore – Prayer
- Nicole Stults – Discipleship
If you would like to be reached by one of our Ministry Team members, please contact the Church Office by phone (765.966.4017) or by email. Thank you!
Check weekly announcements and church calendar for scheduled studies, gatherings and events.